This is custom heading element with Google Fonts
国际学生 attending mg游戏官网点此进入 enjoy 所有 of the benefits of the American education system within a community that values diversity and promotes cross-cultural understanding. 位于布卢明顿, MN, mg游戏官网点此进入 is the ideal selection for 国际学生 interested in a Metro area academic experience.
mg游戏官网点此进入 encourages 国际学生申请者, and admits students from many different countries. 国际学生申请者, current 国际学生 wishing to transfer to mg游戏官网点此进入, or others interested in International Student information should contact the admissions department at email@example.com
- Submit your Application for Admission with the $100.00美元申请费和500美元.00可退还押金.
- 提交 I-20申请表
- Set up an appointment with your dedicated 招生 Representative – your 招生 Representative will reach out to you after receiving your application to set this appointment.
- Obtain your F-1 or M-1 (dispatch program) VISA
- Complete the International Student Enrollment Agreement
The 形式I-20 is issued by mg游戏官网点此进入 for the purpose of certifying to the U.S. government that you are eligible for F-1 student status. If certifies you have been fully admitted, you intend to pursue a full course of study, and you have enough money to study and live in the U.S.
- Recent bank 状态ment OR sponsor indicating enough funding for one year of tuition plus living expenses
- Proof of income of sponsor (choose from recent paystubs, 近期纳税报表, 或雇主来信)
- Affidavit of Support, signed by the student’s sponsor
- i - 94卡
- If you are transferring from a school in the U.S., you should ALSO submit the following:
- 的副本 所有 以前的i -20表格(全部三页)
- F1转让表格 (you must also get SEVIS record transferred)
- 的副本 any previous EAD, social security card, or miscellaneous USCIS documents
The first step in your application is to gain admission to the college. Your 招生 Representative will work closely with you to ensure that you complete the required documents and that you are set up for success in the admissions process.
- Valid 护照 – Your passport must be valid for a minimum of six months after your arrival in the USA.
- Graduate high school with a US equivalency of a 2.0.
- Official transcripts from secondary school must be in the language used for instruction and be accompanied by an English translation. Transcripts must be evaluated by Spantran to determine US equivalency.
- English Proficiency – Applicants for whom English is not their native language must provide proof that you are proficient in the English Language through one of the following forms:
- 雅思- 5.5
- Documentation of a minimum of 4 years of successful completion of secondary studies (i.e., high school level) in an English-speaking school whose language instruction is English.
- Official documentation of successful completion from a University approved college preparatory ESL program
- Official transcripts from any post-secondary school attended must be in the language used for instruction and be accompanied by an English translation.
- Transcripts must be evaluated by Spantran to determine US equivalency.
- Immunization – Minnesota law requires that 所有 students be immunized against measles, 流行性腮腺炎, 风疹, 破伤风, 和白喉.
All transcripts and/or degree certificates can be mailed to or sent to via secure email
1600 W. 82nd 街,Ste. 100
- Upon receiving a 形式I-20, students must:
- 支付SEVIS I-901费用 www.fmjfee.com
- Complete the Online Nonimmigrant Visa Application (DS-160) form: http://ceac.状态.gov / GenNIV
- Make an appointment with the US Embassy or Consulate in your home country
- Be prepared to present the following at the visa interview:
- SEVIS I-901费用付款收据
- Form DS-160, Nonimmigrant Visa Application with payment receipt
- Additional documents that may be required or recommended:
- Affidavit of support and financial evidence
- Receipt of advance tuition payment (to demonstrate financial stability and commitment to your education)
- Once you receive your student visa you can start making your travel plans to mg游戏官网点此进入. We are excited to meet you and get you started on your educational journey with us!
- F-1/M-1学生可以进入美国.S. no more than 30 days before your program start date
- Send 招生 a copy of your F-1 VISA once you receive it.
- Keep in touch and inform us of your travel plans, and expected arrival date.
- You must check in with ISS within 15 days after you arrive
- Attend mandatory orientation and 所有 classes.
- Send a copy of your F-1/M-1 VISA and your I-94 to 招生. Your I-94 travel record can be found at http://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/home